Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Target Deal Alert!

Hey guys. Just writing a quick message. I was out at Target today with my mom looking for some things and there were signs up for a coupon deal in the beauty department. If you spent $20 on beauty, then you got $5 off. This included cosmetics, face care, hair care, and fragrances. This was a great opportunity to pick up a couple things I have wanted to try but was waiting for coupons. 


This is what I got with my deal. Nothing special but it was a great deal on them. The Jergens BB Body cost $11.99. The Baby Skin was $5.99. And the hair clips were $2.99. This made my purchase $21. Because of the $5 off, I essentially got $1.66 off each product. This made is so the Jergens was 14% off. The Baby Skin was 28% off. And the clips were 56% off. That is a heck of a deal. 

To get the coupon, go to http://coupons.target.com/weekly-ad-coupons

Or you can text BEAUTY1 to TARGET. 

Go get your shopping on!

No comments:

Post a Comment